Office Furniture Heaven has proudly served businesses and institutions of all shapes and sizes since 1991. We collaborate with businesses of 5-100 employees that are expanding, relocating, or remodeling their spaces, providing comfortable, beautiful and healthy work environments with great furniture that meets their individual needs. We are passionate about customer service and long-term relationships with our clients.
We are committed to building a great sales team that loves to come to work—offering each member the full support necessary to achieve personal sales goals and grow as a sales professional.
Job Description for Sales Executive
We are looking for a results driven Sales Executive to be responsible for all sales activities and job duties, from lead generation through to close. The successful candidate will be able to elevate company standards, meet clients' expectations and achieve sales goals.
You should have some sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a passion for success. We are looking for self-starters who are curious and want to learn the office furniture and office design business, first-hand, from an industry leader with over 30 years of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and network with architects, designers, and the real estate community
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for clients and networking groups to showcase our furniture and designs, and to promote the services we offer
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients—follow up after sale, make sure clients are satisfied, maintain relationships over time
- Sustain existing client relationships and build more
Skills and Education:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn QuickBooks, CRM and automated systems
- College degree required
- On site, full-time position
- Local travel required to visit clients and attend industry events
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary during training period
- Draw against generous sales commissions
- Contribution to Health insurance
- Free Lunch Fridays
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, send cover letter and resume in PDF format to
18 West 27th Street
New York, NY 10001