Inertia Mesh Stool
The Inertia Stool has the qualities as a midback task chair matched with the height capacity of a stool. Available in 8" or 10" vertical rise, the stool is ideal for varied work surface heights, such as drafting tables. Like the other chairs from the Inertia line, Stool is a breathable, flexible and lightweight office chair. The elastomeric mesh is stretched over a glass-filled nylon frame and distributes pressure evenly while letting air circulate and eliminating heat build-up. The ergonomic arms are height adjustable with 4" travel. The high density cut foam seat accounts for the luxurious comfort of this office workhorse. The product is GREENGUARD Certified, reflecting the company's dedication to preserving our naturalåÊ
- Height adjustable arms with 4" travel
- Thick padded foam seat cushion
- Breathable screen mesh backrest for maximum ventilation and support
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment
- Sloped seat edge
- Heavy duty five star base with dual wheel carpet casters and foot ring
- 10-year warranty
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Rated for users up to 325 lbs
- Available in a standard 8" or optional 10" stool package
- Available armless or with a variety of arm options.
- Available with a fully upholstered back.
- Elastometric mesh back available in a variety of colors
- Available in a large selesction of upholstery materials
- High density foam seat
- Glass-filled nylon tubular frame
Overall height: 40" - 47.5"
Overall width: 25"
Seat width: 20"
Seat depth: 18.75"
Back height: 19.75"
Back width: 19"